Terms and Conditions
All prices are in £ (Pound) Sterling.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned.
- Once you have printed or received your tickets, please keep them in a safe place “as we cannot accept duplicates, copies or other alternative tickets of any kind.”
- Unlawful resale or attempted unlawful resale of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- All prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, they are subject to change without prior notice.
- Visitors to the National Shire Horse Show are reminded that for technical or operational reasons, some facilities may be removed or closed or entertainment cancelled and/or altered at any time. The Shire Horse Society reserves the right to change the programme of attractions and entertainment if at any time it is deemed necessary or appropriate to do so.
- All guests visiting the National Shire Horse Show must have a valid entrance ticket.
- The Shire Horse Society/National Shire Horse Show reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse entry or admission.
For any goods sold online you have the right to cancel your contract with us within seven days. If you do cancel your order, goods must be returned in original packaging and condition at the expense of the customer, you will then have your payment returned.
Please note: Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned.
If there are any questions regarding this policy you may contact us using the information below.
The Shire Horse Society
The Old Dairy
Telephone: 01536 771611 | Email: email@example.com